View Profile neonfox3

All 57 Movie Reviews

12 w/ Responses

ehhh....

dissapointing return... sorry knox but it was kind of..... boring.
hopefully part two'll be better. im waiting for that.

ehh not bad

i liked the luigi_dude12 one the best. they were all pretty good though.
sound gets a 5 because i thought the Metal Gear sound effect for putting on the masks was kind of innoying in the one by Xanadu32.
still though not bad. gets a 7/10 from me.

haha

the best part was when they were all singing sephiroth. my gosh that was friggin funny!
good work i liked it! make more!

Hell-Fire responds:

-no votes -

heh thanks. Im glad you liked it

...

LOL!!! rofl pwns n00b!!!!!!!!! this r0x0rzzzzzz to the m4x0rzzzzz 4 r3333llll!!!

Dont ya hate when people talk like that? i know i do. i mean i say "lol" and "brb" but thats just basic crap.

i mean at least i dont go... w0w aw3s0m3 n00b fr1gg1n r00lz0rzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

pretty good movie though, nice animation, sound could improve, good job though. ya get a 4/5 from me.

wow

what an interesting concept "telling us what you think of a movie by animating it" pretty cool! i'd like to see more.

please do me a favor!!

email me that song or tell me where you downloaded it (if you in fact did) or if you bought it tell me where you got it from.
oh yeah and its a pretty good parody.
i liked it.

PLEASE SEND ME EVERY SNAKE EATER SONG YOU HAVE (or at least that one) *pleads*

omg

that was some funny stuff! my favorite parts though were the alternate ending and the music video!
great stuff.
you dont need any advise just keep up the good work!

lol

i haven't had a good laugh at a movie by you in a while but this i thought was pretty funny!
i guess it was that good ol' randomness a saw from you over a year ago!
keep it up! it works!

-neon

alright heres the thing..

graphics: amazing for a stopmotion (i wish my movies could be that clear)

style: its your style you invented (so its good although i want to see more realistic characters)

sound: well they're better then those flash sound effects (which were funny but got alittle old)

violence: well it looked good how the guy gets hit by the car

interactivity: well it has a play button

humor: well i didn't really laugh at it (but its mostly your progress in animation that im interested in now) although i thought "help im stuck!" was funny.

over all: the animation still great and you are still the king which gets you the 9/10. good luck in the future -neon

...

that was stupid. was i seeing things or was that knox's face spinning around? in a way you're kinda creepy

TheStarSyndicate responds: